Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere!

So here it is, the middle of October, and the Baby Bear and I haven't decorated ANY pumpkins at all!!  I can't believe it!  Time is just slipping away from me, ya know?

Well, I'm not a huge fan of the typical de-gutting and carving routine, so I thought I'd look for some other cool ideas.  Here they are.  I'll post the results of our pumpkin decorating next week.


Gotta love argyle!  I think I'm going to use metallic paints for mine!


The clock is so cute and these fake foam pumpkins last forever!!  LOVE IT!!  It would also be absolutely adorable in a princess-themed bedroom, to remind your little Cinderella to be home by midnight!



Who doesn't love glitter?!  These are darling.  Way to go, Martha!


Oooohh!  Maddie will love doing this one from Better Homes and Gardens AND it will be much less mess than actual carving!


I think the "tacky pumpkin" would look great with plain silver tacks, too!  On a great big pumpkin, this would make a really cute addition to a front stoop!


Why should kids be the only ones who get to dress up for Halloween?  My little one will be thrilled to try these cute costumed pumpkins, too!




Happy pumpkin decorating!!  Please share any and all of your adventures in squash adornment with the rest of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment